Bigger Brighter Eyes in Exagger-Eyes is an eyeshadow palette quad, featuring an ivory-cream, rose-gold, red-brown and a transparent sparkle shade to create the illusion of wider, brighter-looking eyes. Inspired by the sparkling, eye-widening filters of social media!
- Easy new application with the Prime, Enlarge, Define & Pop shades.
- Colour-curated to enhance your natural eye colour and sparkle.
- Four complementing eyeshadow shades to take from desk to dusk to disco.
- Ideal if you want the biggest, brightest-looking eyes with an eyeshadow palette to suit everyone.
1. To use, apply the Prime shade all over your eyes with your Blender Brush, and use your Smudger Brush to focus on the inner corners of your eyelids.
2. Apply the Enlarge shade using your Blender Brush. You can wash it across the eye lightly or build up in the crease for a lightly-contoured effect.
3. Add instant definition by applying the Define shade along your lash line to create the illusion of brighter eyes.
4. A wash of the transparent sparkle shade will create wider and brighter-looking eyes by applying with your ring finger to the centre of your eyelid.
|Supplier Style No.||5060542720434|